Services - Complete Care CPAP Services
To accurately diagnose Obstructive Sleep Apnoea a sleep study is undertaken.
Your General Practioner or Secilaist will refer you to a Sleep Study Service.
A List of Our Services
- CCCS conducts CPAP trials. This is a 6 week programme which involves our clients trialling various CPAP machines and Masks. This also involves multiple appointments with one of our nurses; this ensures each client is very well supported during their 6 weeks.
- Not all CPAP machines are the same we use 3 Different Brands, which allows us to match your needs. We also stock a large variety of masks for trial.
- At the completion of your trial you are under no obligation to purchase.
- WE do stock Fisher and Paykel, Resprionics and Resmed products.
- CCCS also offers 2 week mask trials, this enable clients already using CPAP to trial a new mask before purchasing. We do not encourage purchase of either masks or CPAP machines without adequate trialling.
- We offer a wide range of CPAP accessories for sale
- We provide reports to your referring Doctor.
Already using CPAP?
- We also offer an ongoing consultative role. Once clients have been successfully treated we like to see them every 6 to 12 months. This enables us to check their treatment, discuss any issues, check their equipment, and download a report which is then sent to their General Practioner. Our experience shows this type of follow up assists in long term commitment to CPAP usage. We also like to see you!
- Need a new mask. Don’t buy before you try. We offer a 2 week mask trial.
- We also can prolong the life of your CPAP equipment.
- We can organise reassessment of your OSA requirments.