Complete Care CPAP Services was established in 2006. We are a South Australian company. There are two locations, one at Unley and the other in Gawler, South Australia.
Our goal is to successfully educate and treat clients with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA). We do this with education, Continuous Positive Air Pressure (CPAP), various appliances and ongoing support.
- Our Staff are all Registered or Enrolled Nurses, with extensive and broad experience including ventilation, diabetes, heart disease and healthy lifestyle management.
- Our goal is to provide education and ongoing support to our clients.
- We are very experienced in all areas of treatment for Sleep Apnoea, assessment management and ongoing support.
- We use the resources of sleep psychologists, dieticans and exercise specialists.
- We liase closely with Sleep Physicians
Our Staff –
From left to right – Dr Peter Allcroft has 25 years experience with sleep and respiratory medicine. Jen Brauer is our bright and efficient front of house.
Message from our Sleep Physcian
Treatment improves the symptoms of sleep apnoea, and may reduce other health risks. We provide comprehensive management of sleep apnoea, and aim to achieve the best possible health outcomes.